GORILLA SUPER GLUE GEL
- Super Glue Gel
- Non-run control gel formula.
- Glue bonds in 10 seconds and is impact-tough.
- Size: 15g.
- Find the Gorilla Glue Guide and more at gorillaglue.com
- <p>Gorilla Super Glue Gel has a non-run control gel formula, allowing controlled application and making it ideal for use on vertical surfaces. The glue bonds in 10 seconds and is impact-tough.<p> <p>Size: 15g.<p><p>PTDGRGSGG15<p>
- Incredibly strong
- Impact-tough formula
- Reinforced with rubber for impact strength
- 10 seconds faster setting
- No run - more control
- Anti-clog cap
- No run, control gel formula
- Pack size: 15G
Store in cool, dry place.
Made in USA from Imported Materials
Preparation and Usage
- Bonds: metal, wood, ceramic, leather, paper, rubber, plastics* and more!
- *Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
- Protect work area from spills.
- Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
- 1. Shake & Tap
- With cap on bottle turn upside down, shake vigorously and tap on a hard surface to shake gel into nozzle.
- 2. Apply
- Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Super Glue Gel to one surface. Excess glue or surface gaps can cause delayed or failed bond. Press the two surfaces together for 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full culture.
- 3. Clean
- After using, clean nozzle with a dry cloth and replace outer cap.
- Gorilla Super Glue Gel
- Danger Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Avoid breathing mist, fumes, spray, vapours. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container according to local, regional, national and international regulations. Contains Ethyl cyanoacrylate.
- Keep out of reach of animals. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.